1. Website Owner Identification and Contact details
http://ghenera.com (here in after the “Website”) is the property of Grama3 coaching S.L. (hereinafter the “Owner”, with registered address at Calle Artaza 8, esc. Dcha. 4ºA 48490 Bizkaia, España, CIF/NIF B-95405403 telephone number 946 004 127 and email address email@example.com.
Other Details of Owner
Company Registration: Entered in the Bilbao Register of Companies, Volume 4660. Book 0. Sheet BI-45364. Inscrip 1
Browsing Owner’s website implies accepting the status of user and full acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in the present Legal Notice.
Registration on our Website is restricted to persons aged 18 or older. If the registration of any person under 18 years of age is detected, that account will be automatically eliminated.
4. Intellectual or Industrial Property
The Website content, including but not limited to texts, images, graphics and source code, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
Such content may not be, for example, reproduced or altered without Owner’s prior express consent. Users may access the content and make authorised copies for private use provided that the copied elements are not subsequently passed on to third parties or installed on network servers or subject to any form of commercial exploitation.
5. General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website
Under the present Terms and Conditions of Use, User undertakes as follows:
- Not to publish commercial communications via the Website.
- Not to gather content or information on other users.
- Not to upload any form of viruses or malware.
- Not to request login information or access an account belonging to another user.
- Not to disturb, intimidate or harass any other user.
- Not to perform any unlawful, deceitful, malicious or discriminatory acts on the Website, in accordance with the present terms and conditions and with Spanish law.
- Not to perform any act likely to compromise the security of their account, especially as regards their password. User shall report any incident related to their password, account, breach of confidentiality of their information, or risk or threat detected regarding the security of their data.
Owner may delete any content or suspend the service if, in its own judgment, it fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions set forth in the present Legal Notice.
If you have any questions or require any clarification on the present general terms and conditions, you may contact us via email.
6. Links and Limitation of Liability
The creation of a hyperlink shall not entail the existence of any relationship whatsoever between Owner and the owner of the website on which such hyperlink is included, nor the acceptance or approval by Owner of such website’s content or services. Any person intending to create a hyperlink must request the Owner’s prior written consent. In any event, the hyperlink shall only provide access to the home page of our Website, and the website on which such hyperlink is created shall not contain any false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications on Owner, or include any content that is unlawful or contrary to commonly accepted rules of conduct or to public order.
Owner shall not be held liable for the use made by each User of the materials made available on this Website nor for the actions it may carry out on the basis of such materials. The content of the Website is of a general and purely informative character.
Owner shall not be held liable for the content or operation of third-party webs that may be accessed by users of the Store through any kind of links.
Owner shall not be held liable, to the extent permissible under the applicable laws, for damages arising from the presence of virus or any actions by third parties constituting an infringement of property, honour or privacy rights or constituting unlawful advertising.
Any User or third party that believes that any unlawful act whatsoever is being carried out on the Website must report this to the owner by sending an email to the address provided in our identification details above. Such users must properly identify themselves and specify the details of the alleged unlawful practices.
8. Governing Law, Settlement of Disputes and Jurisdiction
The use of the Website shall be governed by Spanish law. In the event of any dispute arising from or relating to the use of the Website, the parties shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the municipality where Owner is domiciled, unless the applicable laws or the code of conduct should stipulate a different jurisdiction.